Agency Consulting Group, Inc.'s Asset Protection Model is a relationship selling model that replaces price-driven strategies with asset protection strategies. Agency Consulting Group personally and specifically trains your producers and staff in the methods and techniques to prove to them and to the agency that relationship sales are stronger, more valuable and longer lasting than price-driven sales. The Asset Protection Model is a complete sales system and Agency Consulting Group provides the tools to support your staff through the marketing and management of the Asset Protection Model.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- ‘BUT I TAUGHT HIM EVERYTHING HE KNOWS!’
- Back to Basics Selling
- Beating The Competition - Thrilling The Customers
- Building a Sales Organization
- Can Your Agency Sell Insurance?
- CARRIER RETURN RATIO – HOW MUCH LEVERAGE DOES YOUR AGENCY HAVE FROM ITS CARRIER RELATIONSHIPS? CONTINGENCY RATIO (CR) AND TOTAL CARRIER RETURN RATIO (CRR)
- Do you want Fries with that? The Art of Cross-Selling
- FOUR CRITICAL QUESTIONS FOR LEADERS - Article #1
- How To Become A "Shark Hunter"
- How to Conduct and Measure Advertising and Marketing Campaigns
- Intelligence And Marketing
- KEEPING YOUR AGENCY VIBRANT AND PERTINENT IN A CHANGING INSURANCE ENVIRONMENT
- Negotiating The Sale
- Sales Call - Back to The Basics
- Sales Competition Program
- THE HELPER PERSONALITY: WHY SERVICE STAFF SHOULDN’T SELL INSURANCE
- What we do: Sales Planning