Strategic Planning is the baseline for all successful agencies. Agency Consulting Group, Inc. can help you add discipline to the process to result in a cogent long-term and annual plan, supported by quarterly Action Plans and Monthly Benchmarks and, in turn, supporting a Budget that drives the desired profits to the bottom line.
Whether or not an agency conducts a full Strategic Plan, we can assist in the development, measurement and monitoring of active revenue and expense budgets that will provide a method of achieving targeted profits each year.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- BUDGETING AND PLANNING THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ACCIDENTAL AND PURPOSEFUL SUCCESS
- Budgeting and Projecting Contingency Income
- CASHFLOW PROJECTIONS
- FINANCIAL SPONSORSHIP FOR THE PERPETUATION OF AGENCIES
- Loss Ratio Sensitive Contingency Distribution Example – THE FAIR SHARE ™CONTINGENCY DISTRUBITION PROGRAM©
- MONDAY MORNING—RANDY SCHWANTZ—ELITE PRODUCER
- PLANNING AND THE BUDGETING PROCESS
- THE AGENCY BUDGETER
- THE EMOTIONAL BANK ACCOUNT