Agency Consulting Group, Inc. staff is prepared, at a moment’s notice, to assume temporary management of any insurance agency needing immediate assistance. Our involvement has included everything from owners required to take extended leaves to physical rehabilitation periods after medical procedures. We have also been called to assume temporary control of agencies whose owner or key manager dies. Another form of Crisis Management Agency Consulting Group, Inc. has experienced involves sudden terminations of a key manager, requiring immediate management support while replacements are identified.
Finally, if an agent is suspect of illegal or fraudulent actions occurring within the agency, Agency Consulting Group, Inc. can implement an executive audit to determine what has occurred and to what degree it has affected the agency operations.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- Agency Survival In The Down Economy
- AWARENESS IS NOT CHANGE – Article #3 by Brandie J. Hinen of PowerhouseLearning.com
- Can’t We Just Get Along?
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- KEEPING MOTIVATED IN THE FACE OF CRISES AND CHALLENGES
- Managing By The Numbers
- SETTING UP A ‘FAIL-SAFE’ PARTNERSHIP
- THE TROUBLE WITH GENERATIONS
- THEFT OF TIME OR WASTE – IS IT ANY DIFFERENT?
- When A Career Turns Into A Life Sentence