Hundreds of agencies each year avail themselves of Agency Consulting Group, Inc.'s Agency Valuation service tailored to the desire of the specific agency. Most valuations are done remotely with absolutely no intrusion on the operations of the agency. You complete a questionnaire and return it with needed documentation for our analysts to input to create your current agency value. We call you with questions and conclude with a full valuation document. If you have a very complex situation (death of an owner, multiple corporations, etc) we can also visit and collect all data needed on site. At the other end of the spectrum we have a growing number of agents who wish to conduct their own valuations. Using our Agency Valuer software, you can perform the same valuations that we conduct (although we cannot attest to the validity of valuations (for legal or tax purposes) that we do not conduct).
Related PIPELINE articles:
- ENTERPRISE GOODWILL AND PROFESSIONAL GOODWILL
- GOODWILL ENTERPRISE AND PERSONAL IN DIVORCE SITUATIONS
- MEASURING THE HEALTH OF YOUR AGENCY HOW TO READ YOUR BALANCE SHEET AND WHAT IT MEANS
- RISK FACTORS IN VALUING YOUR AGENCY
- The Standards & Guidelines for Appraising Insurance Agencies/Brokers