Workflow Management is the least dramatic, but most effective tools for enhancing operational efficiencies and, through those efficiencies, agency profits.
E&O maximum credits are applied to agencies who have solid procedures and show optimal management of those procedures. Agency Consulting Group, Inc.'s Workflow Management consultation does a number of things;
1. It tests and studies all current agency procedures,
2. It uses agency staff to draft existing procedures for all existing workflows,
3. It uses agency management to confirm or change procedures to optimize existing workflows,
4. It generates new procedures for areas in which no current procedures exist,
5. It creates an audit and management function in the agency to assure that procedures are managed to optimal use,
6. It creates the flexibility in procedures to permit changes and exceptions to satisfy the needs of clients (with management, oversight).
If you have ever felt "out of control" with your staff handling client transactions in very non-standard ways, the Workflow Management consultation is perfect for you to regain control over your staff workflows and work efforts.
Call us 800-779-2430 to discuss our Workflow Management process for your agency or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- Agency Atrophy
- AGENCY CONSULTING GROUP INC. HIRING SYSTEM Update
- An Analysis of The Companies Service Centers
- Are you Giving your Customers What They Want?
- Arrows in The Quiver
- Attitude Adjustment
- Carrier Service Center Update
- Dedicated vs. Distributed Claims - What's Right For my Agency?
- DIFFERENTIATING YOUR AGENCY FROM YOUR COMPETITORS CUSTOMER BILLS OF RIGHTS AND EXPECTATIONS
- Disaster Recovery Plans
- Disbursing with Accounting Inefficiency
- Do Your Employees "Bleed" When Retention id Poor?
- Eliminating Receivables
- Facilitating The Insurance Agency
- Four Simple Commandments can Help you Avoid E&O Sins
- Front-End vs. Back-End Scanning
- GEOGRAPHIC NON-COMPETE AGREEMENTS
- HOW TO REDUCE TURNOVER --- BY TERMINATING EMPLOYEES
- If you want to know, ask your customers
- Internet Marketing
- Is this The party to who I am speaking?
- Just Do Something!!
- Management Information Systems
- Managing By The Numbers
- MEASURING EMPLOYEE PERFORMANCE
- Once And Done
- Quality Customer Service: Do We Walk The Talk - Or Just Talk??
- Shepherding Claims
- SIMPLIFIED HIRING SYSTEMS THAT REALLY WORKS
- So What is a Liquidity Ratio and Why Should it Be Important For an Insurance Agent??
- Solving The Receivables Dilemma
- THE FASTER I GO, THE "BEHINDER" I GET! MONKEY TRANSFER
- THE IMPACT OF NEW EMPLOYEES ON YOUR CLIENTS
- The Retention Dimension
- Time Management For Insurance Agents
- To Service Center - Or Not To Service Center
- Transaction Analysis
- Triage - A Backlog Reduction Program
- Voice of The Customer
- WHY DO YOU NEED A CONTINGENCY BUY/SELL AGREEMENT AND A SUCCESSION PLAN