Internal perpetuation is still the favored method of transferring ownership of insurance agencies in the U.S. However, there are as many ways of internally perpetuating as there are insurance agencies. Agency Consulting Group, Inc. can assist you in finding the RIGHT way for you to perpetuate your agency in the fairest way possible and with the least tax implication possible.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- Agency Succession Planning
- CAN YOU AFFORD TO RETIRE?
- CONTINGENCY BUY-SELL AGREEMENTS
- INTER-GENERATIONAL TRANSFERS OF INSURANCE AGENCIES
- PERPETUATING AGENCIES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A MERGER FOR PERPETUATION AND AN ACQUISITION IN DISGUISE
- Perpetuation Or Succession?
- Perpetuation Planning - Planting People
- RETIRED IN PLACE
- SUCCESSION OR PERPETUATION??
- Taxing Ideas: Good News for Business Perpetuation Planning
- THE CONTINGENCY BUY/SELL AGREEMENT
- The Perpetuation of the Independent Insurance Agency
- Using the Agency Perpetuation Tool to Perpetuate Your Agency
- WHAT MAKES CUSTOMERS STAY OR GO?
- When It's Time To Say Good-Bye
- WHY DO YOU NEED A CONTINGENCY BUY/SELL AGREEMENT AND A SUCCESSION PLAN