Many agencies can evolve and grow if they can market like larger agencies. However, these agencies do not have the funding or growth potential to pay for that marketing, nor can they support the additional carriers needed. They have found that banding together into Cluster Groups permits small agencies to maintain ownership and full control over their agencies while enjoying the marketing benefits of much larger organizations.
Agency Consulting Group, Inc. can assist one agent to locate others or a group of agents to create a Cluster Group for marketing and other common interest purposes.
Those agencies who have been clustered and realize the power of economies of scale may be ready to move into the Virtual Insurance Agency, the next generation after clustering.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- CONTINGENCY DISTRIBUTION 2015 FAIR SHARE™ CONTINGENCY DISTRIBUTION PROGRAM©
- DISTRIBUTING CONTINGENCY INCOME FAIRLY
- DIVIDING CONTINGENCY INCOME AMONG AGENCY COMPONENTS
- WHAT DO YOU DO WITH CONTINGENCY INCOME?
- What is THE MOST important thing for an agency?