"The Check-Up from the Neck Up" â€“ Our agency analysis is done for agencies in distress as well as for agencies on an on-going success track. We review all systems, procedures and processes, evaluate financial reports and books of business and interview all employees, either singly or in groups. The purpose of the Agency Analysis is to identify all opportunities for enhanced performance in an agency.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- “AIN’T NOBODY’S FAULT BUT MINE”
- AGENCY CONSULTING GROUP HIRING SYSTEM
- AGENCY VITAL SIGNS
- ARE YOU MAXIMIZING YOUR GROWTH?
- BALANCE SHEET LIQUIDITY RATIOS
- BALANCE SHEET LIQUIDITY RATIOS - PART THREE
- BALANCE SHEET LIQUIDITY RATIOS PART TWO
- CASHFLOW PROJECTIONS
- IS EBITDA A VALID WAY OF LOOKING AT INSURANCE AGENCY VALUE?
- MEASURING THE HEALTH OF YOUR AGENCY HOW TO READ YOUR BALANCE SHEET AND WHAT IT MEANS
- MOTIVATION AND DE-MOTIVATION
- Once And Done
- Projecting Cash Flow - Killing The Bogeyman
- SHOULD YOU BE A PROGRAM MANAGER?
- VALUING YOUR AGENCY TANGIBLE NET WORTH AND WORKING CAPITAL
- What we do: Agency Analysis
- WHEN IS A SMALLER AGENCY WORTH MORE THAN A LARGER ONE