We all know the merger and acquisition activity that continues unabated throughout the U.S. But when a merger or acquisition occurs, how much 'down time' is experienced by the prevalent agent during the year after the transaction? How much does that down time cost in lost productivity as people, systems and procedures are integrated? Agency Consulting Group, Inc. can help manage and avoid the excessive down time in its Merger Management process. We can conduct the due diligence before the transaction, plan the implementation of the organizations and assist in implementation. All of these activities are designed to minimize down time and maximize the effectiveness of the business combination.
Related PIPELINE articles:
- ACQUIRING AGENCIES
- GUARANTEEING THE PAYMENTS FOR AN AGENCY SALE
- IS YOUR AGENCY WORTH ANYTHING??
- MOTIVATIONS BEHIND AGENCY AQUISITIONS
- NON-COMPETE AND NON-PIRACY
- SECTION 338 ELECTIONS: ACQUIRING AGENCIES WITHOUT THE TAX BURDEN
- Webinar: Today’s Market for Mergers and Acquisitions
- WHEN IS A SMALLER AGENCY WORTH MORE THAN A LARGER ONE
- WHY USE A CONSULTANT FOR ACQUISITIONS?